Effective January 6, 2016, we have updated our underlying Plan Document and SPD in Wrap–TightSM with the following changes:
- Refined definition of spouse to reflect Supreme Court ruling
- Updated Cafeteria Plan funding reference in Exhibit/Appendix A
- Included additional “Look-back” options
- Changed “Look-back” language to reflect application to all employees
- Clarified “external review of claims” process
- Added general non-discrimination language
- Defined essential health benefits and provide benchmark state to be used
- Updated HHS external review state chart
- Added qualifying event language
These improvements or changes Do Not Require immediate distribution to your employees. We recommend you update your Plan Document and SPD annually with changes to general information about the employer, plan and/or benefit coverages. At the same time, the above improvements will be automatically incorporated when you update.
Your Wrap-Tightsm renewal subscription helps you maintain ERISA compliant plan documents, minimizing problems with the Department of Labor and legal liability to plan participants.
If you have any questions, call our Customer Service number at 866-488-6582.
Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you in 2016..
Evelyn King, JD
Director of Compliance
ERISA Pros, LLC | 5901C Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Suite 480 | Atlanta, GA 30328
Direct: 678.379.5206 | Main: 678.443.4003 | Fax: 866.303.0833
email@example.com | http://www.erisapros.com